- After 60 days of employment, full-time employees can receive medical coverage from Dragonfly Wellness, which pays 100% of premium costs.
- The company provides a monthly stipend program that offers employees who are also medical cannabis patients up to $300 per month to spend on its products.
- Dragonfly buys its staff lunch once a week and provides snacks and drinks daily in its break room. Some management staff are eligible for lunch cards, which allow them $100 per month off at certain restaurants.
- Dragonfly Wellness is minority- and female-owned and operated.
- The company offers glass recycling for any flower jars, regardless of brand, to be redeemed for reward points. The company also publishes monthly data regarding its offset in carbon footprint.
- Dragonfly conducts employee engagement surveys twice per year to track workplace happiness and satisfaction.
- Dragonfly promotes employee mental health and wellness with activities called Mindful Mondays, Thrive Thursdays, and Wellness Walks. The business is working to involve more dispensary employees in these activities.
- Dragonfly donates, sponsors, and distributes subsidized products to Utah medical patients who need financial assistance. The dispensary covers up to $150 per month for each of these patients.
From the Chief Strategy Officer:
“Dragonfly creates an inclusive culture that focuses on diversity of people and ideas,” says Chief Strategy Officer Narith Panh. “We empower our team with tools to learn and grow, both personally and professionally. We provide mindfulness-based practices to help our team cope with the stresses of daily life so they can bring their best selves to work every day to serve our patients and community with dignity, respect, and compassion.”