Global cannabis sales once again reached all-time highs in 2020, climbing to $21.2 billion, according to data from BDSA. “Our previous forecast was conservative based on the expected economic fallout from the pandemic, but the industry not only survived, it thrived and legal cannabis gained considerable ground, exceeding our expectations in several markets,” said Micah Tapman, chief executive officer, BDSA in a press release.
Explore the June 2021 Issue
Check out more from this issue and find you next story to read.
Latest from Cannabis Business Times
- UPDATE: Hong Kong Bans CBD
- Finding the Best Path Forward: FDA’s Norman Birenbaum Talks Hemp-Derived Product Regulation
- Federal Judge Upholds Block on Certain New York Cannabis Licenses
- US Representative Reintroduces Legislation to Reschedule Cannabis
- 4 Tips For Cultivating a Powerhouse Cannabis Grow Team
- Benchmarking: What Cultivation Employees Value Most
- Colorado, Oregon Face Brunt of 2022 Correction
- Sonoran Roots Maintains Family Work Culture Amidst Growth