The Utah Senate has confirmed seven physicians for its medical marijuana Compassionate Use Board.
Tom Hudachko with the Utah Department of Health said Tuesday the board will be responsible for approving medical cannabis patient cards issued to applicants under the age of 21.
The board will also hear cases of applicants seeking medical marijuana to treat conditions not currently approved under the law.
Latest from Cannabis Business Times
- California’s Water Crisis: Why Action Is Needed Now
- Colorado, Oregon Face Steepest Cannabis Market Corrections
- UPDATE: Florida to Issue Additional Medical Cannabis Licenses, Increase Application Fees
- Maryland Lawmakers Propose Adult-Use Cannabis Regulations
- WATCH: How to Defoliate a Canopy
- Hemp Building Institute Opens to Help Progress Industry Forward
- Breeder's Insights: Après
- Missouri’s Adult-Use Cannabis Program Launches