Discounted pricing for Cannabis Conference 2019 has been extended past the original Dec. 31 deadline; early bird registration rates ($500 off) will now expire Jan. 11.
The event, produced by Cannabis Business Times and Cannabis Dispensary, will be held at the Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino, April 1-3. The conference is backed by an advisory board comprising cultivation and dispensary experts and features an education schedule with both cultivation and dispensary tracks.
Cannabis Conference 2019 will feature leading cultivation, breeding and business experts, including Dr Raymond Cloyd, Professor/Extension Specialist, Kansas State University - Department of Entomology; Leafline Labs’ Dr. Rachel Loeber; BioAgronomics’ Mojave Richmond; Plant Geek Consulting’s Damian Solomon; The PHARM LLC/The Dutch Consulting Company’s Sjoerd Broeks; Puffin Farm’s Jade Stefano; and Hollingsworth Cannabis Company’s Raft Hollingsworth III.
The educational program will feature more than 40 educational sessions, including:
- Key lessons for expanding or franchising your business
- Pros and cons of crop production from tissue culture and seeds
- The latest in lighting research on utilizing spectrum and intensity to influence plant characteristics and development
- Analyzing the costs of in-house vs. outsourced extraction
- Global cannabis and your role
- How to avoid the race to the (pricing) bottom
- Proven strategies for workflow efficiencies, lowering your cost per pound and increasing yield
- The most recent data-backed research on soil and soilless substrates
… among others to help cultivation operations achieve success in this ever-changing industry.
Cannabis Conference 2019 also provides cultivators with access to an exhibition hall showcasing the latest technologies, solutions and services that help advance cannabis cultivation and business/operations.
Attendees registered with the All-Access Pass will gain admission to exclusive workshops on Monday, April 1, as well as archived video footage of the entire event.
The Early Bird rates (which are $500 off on-site pricing) are as follows:
- All-Access Pass: $699
- Conference and Expo: $599
- Expo Hall Only: $399
Find all registration details at www.cannabisconference.com.