Cleveland, OH – Sept. 11, 2018 – The Cannabis Conference, presented by Cannabis Business Times and Cannabis Dispensary, is pleased to announce its 2019 advisory board.
The three-day event will be held at Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino in Las Vegas, Nev., April 1-3, 2019. For more information, visit cannabisconference.com.
The 2019 Cannabis Conference advisory board includes:
- Leif Abel, Co-Founder, Greatland Ganja
- Sjoerd Broeks, Genetic Development/R&D Director, THE PHARM
- Laura Day, Director of Operations, Yerba Buena
- David Holmes, CEO, Clade9
- Brooke Gehring, CEO and Co-Owner, FGS Inc.
- Debby Goldsberry, Executive Director, Magnolia Wellness; Co-Founder, Berkeley Patients Group collective
- Raft Hollingsworth III, Master Grower/Co-Founder, Hollingsworth Cannabis Company
- Nick Jack, Chief Retail Officer, Diego – Pellicer Colorado
- Colin Kelley, Board Member, LeafLine Labs/Co-Founder; VP, Haze.Delivery
- Emily Kowalski, Director of Cultivation, LeafLine Labs
- Rich Kwesell, Co-Founder & Co-Owner, Strawberry Fields
- Claudio Miranda, Co-Founder, Guild Enterprises
- Kenneth Morrow, Owner, Trichome Technologies
- Crystal Oliver, Co-Owner/Founder, Washington’s Finest Cannabis
- Anna Shreeve, President of Urban Paragon, Inc.; Targeted Intent, Inc., and The Bakeréé
See full bios of these advisory board members at cannabisconference.com/page/cannabisboard.
“We carefully selected these cultivation and dispensary experts for their industry leadership and their passion for the advancement of the professional cannabis market,” Editorial Director Noelle Skodzinski said. “Their expertise helps to ensure we provide our attendees with vital information to improve their businesses and succeed in this challenging marketplace.”
“This is an exciting time to be growing a business in the cannabis space, and our advisory board members have vast experience navigating this highly regulated, rapidly evolving industry,” Group Publisher Jim Gilbride said. “They’ll be working closely with us in the coming months to deliver the highest-quality educational content for the 2019 Cannabis Conference.”
Top photo by Phierce Photography