Cannabis Conference 2019 registration rates increase March 1; cannabis cultivation business management and cultivators need to register by Feb. 28 to get $400 off on-site admission prices.
The three-day event, produced by Cannabis Business Times and Cannabis Dispensary, will be held at the Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino, April 1-3. The conference features an education schedule backed by an advisory board made up of cultivation and dispensary experts, and includes both cultivation and dispensary tracks.
Education sessions will be led by more than 90 cultivation, breeding and business experts, including Cascadia Labs’ Jeremy Sackett, Dr. Greenhouse Inc.’s Nadia Sabeh, RD Industries/Rare Dankness’ Scott Reach, Premium Produce’s Priscilla Vilchis and Simply Pure’s Wanda James.
The educational program will feature more than 40 sessions to help cultivation operations achieve success in this constantly evolving industry, including:
- What it takes to succeed using biological control
- How to identify, treat and prevent cannabis’s most troublesome diseases
- Insights on running a large-scale cultivation business
- Tips for creating a winning license application
- Insights on the hemp-derived CBD market
- How to improve your nutrient program
- Tips to navigate an acquisition deal
- Why you should focus on terpenoids, cannabinoids and flavonoids to debunk the sativa and indica myths
Cannabis Conference 2019 also provides attendees with access to a 70,000-square-foot exhibition hall showcasing the latest technologies, solutions and services that help advance cannabis cultivation and business operations.
New this year is an All-Access Pass, which provides attendees access to exclusive pre-show workshops on Monday, April 1, as well as archived video footage of the entire event.
The regular registration rates are as follows:
- All-Access Pass: $799 ($400 off on-site registration price)
- Conference and Expo: $699 ($300 off on-site registration price)
- Expo Hall Only: $499 ($400 off on-site registration price)
For more information and to register, visit www.cannabisconference.com.