Four veterans representing countless others have been sticking their necks out to advocate for the legalization of medical cannabis in Louisiana.
The four of them on March 27 participated in a rally for the legalization of medical cannabis in Baton Rouge. “We are being the voice for many people who contact us,” Landry said. “We aren’t just advocating for veterans but for all people in Louisiana.”
The goal of their involvement is to help veterans who suffer from chronic pain and post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD).
Latest from Cannabis Business Times
- UPDATE: Hong Kong Bans CBD
- Finding the Best Path Forward: FDA’s Norman Birenbaum Talks Hemp-Derived Product Regulation
- Federal Judge Upholds Block on Certain New York Cannabis Licenses
- US Representative Reintroduces Legislation to Reschedule Cannabis
- 4 Tips For Cultivating a Powerhouse Cannabis Grow Team
- Benchmarking: What Cultivation Employees Value Most
- Colorado, Oregon Face Brunt of 2022 Correction
- Sonoran Roots Maintains Family Work Culture Amidst Growth