Following the general trend toward delivery services amid the COVID-19 outbreak (and, thus, the public health necessity), Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer announced this morning that all licensed cannabis retailers may set up delivery services to accommodate sales in this time of social distancing.
The Michigan Marijuana Regulatory Agency must approve this measure, a move that's expected today or tomorrow, according to Crain's Detroit Business.
Whitmer's executive order also includes curbside pickup for all licensed dispensaries.
Latest from Cannabis Business Times
- California’s Water Crisis: Why Action Is Needed Now
- Colorado, Oregon Face Steepest Cannabis Market Corrections
- UPDATE: Florida to Issue Additional Medical Cannabis Licenses, Increase Application Fees
- Maryland Lawmakers Propose Adult-Use Cannabis Regulations
- WATCH: How to Defoliate a Canopy
- Hemp Building Institute Opens to Help Progress Industry Forward
- Breeder's Insights: Après
- Missouri’s Adult-Use Cannabis Program Launches