The Washington State Liquor and Cannabis Board (LCB) is hosting a “listen and learn” session Oct. 20 to engage with the industry and get public and licensee feedback on the new draft rules before they are finalized.
The LCB proposed the draft rules to update its cannabis quality control sampling and testing requirements, according to a press release from the LCB.
According to the session agenda, the meeting will take place from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. PT, dive into the rulemaking process and the conceptual draft rules, and discuss attendee feedback, suggested revisions, and the next steps.
Below are details from the press release regarding how to virtually join the session:
- Attendees can join on their computer or smartphone using this Microsoft Teams link.
- To listen to the meeting on the phone (audio only): Dial: +564-999-2000 and type in the phone conference ID: 241 255 30#
- The phone option is intended only for listening to the session. To participate and contribute to the forum, attendees must join online via Microsoft Teams.
If you plan to join the session online, the LCB has a few reminders:
- The LCB will structure online participation to allow one speaker at a time through a hand-raising feature on Microsoft Teams.
- If there are difficulties with audio or visual elements of Microsoft Teams, please be patient with the LCB as they work to address them.
- Attendees can also provide feedback to the LCB via email at @firstname.lastname@example.org.