Wana Brands, The Green Solution Partner with Colorado Department of Public Health & Environment to Bring Vaccine to the People

The cannabis brands are coming together with public health officials to help Coloradoans access COVID-19 vaccination clinics at dispensary locations.

DENVER (August 3, 2021) – PRESS RELEASE – Wana Brands, an edibles manufacturer, is partnering with The Green Solution (TGS), one of the first recreational cannabis brands in the nation, and the Colorado Department of Public Health & Environment (CDPHE) to host COVID-19 vaccination clinics during Summer of Quick Tour at key Denver metro TGS dispensaries during the month of August.

“With the resurgence of the Delta variant, it’s more important than ever to provide access to the COVID-19 vaccine,” said Nancy Whiteman, CEO of Wana Brands. “The Summer of Quick Tour events support efforts by CDPHE to provide easy and quick access to vaccines, and we hope that this can allow even more Coloradans to get vaccinated as we work together to defeat this virus."

“The Colorado community has been an incredible source of inspiration throughout the pandemic, from our essential employees at our dispensaries and retail outlets to the vital work of our healthcare professionals,” said Steve Lopez, CEO of The Green Solution. “We’re proud to work with Wana Brands and CDPHE to create these vaccination sites at TGS dispensaries around Denver, which will offer an opportunity to help move the state further along in our recovery from this difficult time. Our hope is that those who have yet to get the vaccine will take advantage of TGS creating easier access to this life-saving vaccine.”

On July 2, Colorado Gov. Jared Polis announced that 70% of the state’s residents had received at least one dose of the COVID-19 vaccine, which places the state in one of the highest vaccination rates in the country. But the remaining 30% of Coloradans remain at risk for the illness and the deadly Delta variant that is spreading rapidly across the country, resulting in large increases in infections among the unvaccinated. The partnership between CDPHE, Wana Brands and TGS is part of the ongoing effort to raise the state’s vaccination rate even higher to protect against further outbreaks and deaths.

The vaccination clinics will be held during Wana’s Summer of Quick Tour to celebrate summer as the company rolls out its Wana Quick Fast-Acting Gummies in more markets across North America. Locations and times include:

  • Saturday, Aug. 7 from 4:00-6:00 p.m.  
The Green Solution, 6020 W 20th Ave, Edgewater, CO 80214

Register to receive the vaccination at this clinic here.

  • Sunday, Aug. 8 from 12:00-2:00 p.m. 
The Green Solution, 14301 E. Colfax Ave, Aurora, CO 80011

Register to receive the vaccination at this clinic here.

  • Sunday, Aug. 8 from 4:00-6:00 p.m.
The Green Solution, 3179 S Peoria Court, Aurora, CO 80014

Register to receive the vaccination at this clinic here.

  • Monday, Aug. 9 from 12:00-2:00 p.m.
The Green Solution, 470 Malley Dr., Northglenn, CO 80233

Register to receive the vaccination at this clinic here.

The partnership with The Green Solution and CDPHE provides an additional chance to help drive the revival of concerts, ball games, outdoor barbecues and other social activities that are an annual hallmark of the Colorado summer season.

“We are using the launch of Wana Quick as a call to action to support issues important to the communities we serve, and we cannot think of a more important issue than reaching herd immunity against the coronavirus,” Whiteman said. “We are grateful for the partnership of The Green Solution and the tireless public servants at Colorado’s health department, without whose help this effort would not be possible."

Providing Delta-9 THC effects similar to inhalation with an onset time of just 5-15 minutes and an average offset time of only three hours, Wana Quick Fast-Acting Gummies offer an appealing, hangover-free, lung-friendly alternative to alcohol for nearly any social occasion. “Summer of Quick” tour stops in Colorado will include dispensaries such as TGS as well as festivals including the Trinidaddio Blues Fest, Colorado State Fair & Rodeo and the 49th Annual RockyGrass Festival. Colorado stops feature the Wana sprinter van hosting Wana Quick Mobile Happy Hours. Customers can enjoy games, music, prizes and flash deals on Wana products. Wana’s Summer of Quick Tour supports nonprofit organizations across the states where Wana is available. Some of this year’s beneficiaries include We Don't Waste, Wildland Firefighter Foundation and HeadCount, among others. More information on upcoming tour stops can be found at the Summer of Quick Consumer Microsite.