PRESS RELEASE - The Colorado Department of Revenue’s Marijuana Enforcement Division is facilitating the following stakeholder work groups to collaborate on proposed rule updates for the Division’s 2019 permanent rulemaking session. The individual work groups and schedule are listed below:
- Marijuana Hospitality Establishments - Friday, Aug. 9 at 9 a.m.
- Regulated Marijuana Delivery - Friday, Aug. 30 at 9 a.m.
- Regulated Marijuana Sunset - Friday, Sept. 13 at 9 a.m.
- Regulated Marijuana Sunset/Other Sunset Matters - Friday, Sept. 13 at 1 p.m. and Friday, Sept. 20 at 9 a.m.
- General Catch-All - Friday, Sept. 20 at 1 p.m.
Unless otherwise announced, all work group meetings will be held at: Marijuana Enforcement Division, 1707 Cole Blvd., Suite 300, Red Rocks Room, Lakewood, CO 80401.
If you are interested in serving on one of the work groups, please submit an online application no later than Friday, June 21, 2019. Prior to submitting your request, please confirm your availability on the assigned dates and times noted above. The Division may seek to amend the composition of any work group based on the subject matter of each meeting and the ability to accommodate alternative or additional participants. Further, in order to support all aspects of the legislation implementation process, the Division may announce additional work group meetings or break-out sessions with additional stakeholders.
Work group meetings are open to the public and all interested parties can take an active role in the process by attending work group meetings, offering oral comments during the public comment portion of the meetings, and by submitting written comments on proposed rules.