LAS VEGAS (Jan. 12, 2022) – Cannabis Conference, the cannabis industry’s leading conference for cultivators, retailers, and extraction professionals, will return to the Paris Las Vegas Hotel & Casino from Aug. 23-25, 2022.
Presented by award-winning media brands Cannabis Business Times and Hemp Grower, Cannabis Conference will bring together 3,000-plus current and prospective cannabis business operators, university professors, consultants, technology and solutions providers, and more for three dynamic days of education and expo.
“Now in its sixth year, Cannabis Conference has become known for offering the highest level of targeted exhibitors, quality education programming, and valuable networking opportunities to help cannabis professionals discover new partners and solutions,” Group Publisher Jim Gilbride said. “We’re looking forward to returning to Paris Las Vegas in 2022, which is sure to be another challenging, dynamic and exciting year for the global cannabis industry.”
Cannabis Conference’s education program will address the most pressing issues plant-touching businesses face, as well offer tangible solutions operators can implement into their own businesses. Sessions are being crafted with the assistance of Cannabis Conference Advisory Board members from some of the most successful and innovative operations in the space, including:
- Erin Alexander – General Counsel, Cresco Labs
- Salpy Boyajian – Executive Vice President/Board Chairman, Flower One
- Sjoerd Broeks – Genetic Development/R&D Director, THE PHARM
- Debby Goldsberry – Writer and Business Adviser, Green Rush Consulting
- Mario Guzman – Founder, Sherbinskis
- David Holmes – Owner & CEO, Clade9
- Nick Jack – Chief Retail Officer, Diego Pellicer-Colorado
- Amber Littlejohn – Executive Director, Minority Cannabis Business Association
- Colin Kelley – Operating Partner, Merida Capital; Board Member, LeafLine Labs
- Emily Kowalski – Vice President of Cultivation, LeafLine Labs
- Claudio Miranda – Co-Founder, Guild Enterprises
- Kenneth Morrow – Owner, Trichome Technologies
- Laurie Parfitt – Principal, LKP Consulting
- Angela Pih – Award-Winning Marketer and Brand Accelerator
- Guy Rocourt – Co-Founder and Chief Product Officer, Papa & Barkley
- Anna Shreeve – President, Urban Paragon Inc., Targeted Intent Inc., and The Bakeréé
- Mason Walker – Co-Owner/CEO, East Fork Cultivars
- Talley Wettlaufer – Vice President of Retail, Curaleaf
- Hope Wiseman – Owner, Mary & Main Dispensary
Full bios of Cannabis Conference 2022 Advisory Board members can be found at https://www.cannabisconference.com/page/cannabisboard/.
“Partnering with these industry trailblazers allows us to present the most relevant educational sessions for those looking to enter or continue to navigate the cannabis industry today,” Editorial Director Noelle Skodzinski said. “We’re looking forward to diving even deeper into cultivation, retail, extraction, finance, regulatory, and marketing content, in order to offer takeaways that directly address the challenges and opportunities of the moment.”
Cannabis Conference will also feature 200-plus solutions providers in its 85,000-square-foot exhibit hall, including experts in: horticultural lighting, nutrients, growing media, pest control, structures, drying and storage, IT services, marketing solutions, facility design, accounting and finance, POS software, packaging and labeling, and much more.