Cannabis Business Times had shared the announcement about the Marley Natural cannabis brand, linked with famed musician Bob Marley (and formed in partnership with the Marley family), as well as "Real Housewives" star Bethenny Frankel's forthcoming line ofÂ Skinnygirl Marijuana (designed to stave off the munchies).
But you can add toÂ the list of celebrity-founded or -supportedÂ cannabis products:
- a line of marijuana-infused wine created by singer Melissa Etheridge;
- "Mr. Tusk" and "White Walrus" cannabis strains created by director Kevin Smith;
- Tommy Chong's Smoke Swiped clothing-odor eliminator;
- Snoop Dogg's Double G line of vaporizers, created with vaporizer company Grenco Science; and
- theÂ Khalifa Kush strain of marijuana, named for rapper Wiz Khalifa (as well as the Taylor Gang | microG vaporizer,Â created in a partnership between Khalifa and Grenco Science),Â as reported in a new article on Fortune.com.
Read the Fortune.com articleÂ here.